April 16-18, 2015 @ Desert Willow Conference Center
(4340 E Cotton Center Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85040).
Mark your calendars now, fill out this early registration form now!
Exhibitors Click here for the registration form to exhibit for 2 full days at our April 2015 Conference!
Here are the topics that will be covered at the 2015 ACE Conference:
The Arizona Academy of Family Physicians (AzAFP) is holding their Annual Clinical Education (ACE) Conference April 16-18, 2015 at the Desert Willow Conference Center in Phoenix, AZ.
Directed by InfoPOEMs co-founder Mark Ebell, the conference is a model for quality continuing medical education free of industry influence and support. This program of completely evidence-based material based on the InfoPOEMs (Patient Oriented Evidence that Matters) format gives practicing primary care doctors what they need to stay current.
The course is rapid-fire 30 minute “blasts” directly from the medical literature presented by Dr. Ebell and three other highly-rated speakers. Topics are chosen based on relevance to primary care physicians, needs assessments from previous conferences, and recent literature most likely to change practice.
In March 2010 the AzAFP hosted the first “Essential Evidence Update” course. 109 family physicians and 18 students and residents attended. The course was incredibly well-received by these practicing physicians. Comments on course evaluations included:
- “Multiple topics covered compared to single topic talks was a strength.”
- “Sets a new standard for CME that should be adopted by the AAFP and others.”
- “Love this format! Very informative and concise.”
- “Do this exact thing every year!”
- “Great format, great speakers. Like getting all desert without having to eat the meal first.”
- “One of the best, if not the best, informative meeting in my 40.5 years of membership.”
- “Best CME Ever!”